We may give notice to you by means of (i) a general notice in your account information; (ii) by email to your e-mail address on record in your Registration Data, or (iii) written communication sent to you by first class mail to your address on record in your Registration Data. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of forty-eight (48) hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail) or twenty-four (24) hours after sending (if by e-mail).
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- - loan, share, publish, republish, copy, reproduce, disclose, transmit,display, sell, license, lease of distribute any portion of the Site or any data thereon to any third part, or use the Site as a basis.
- - For a directory or database prepared for commercial sale, commercial use or distribution;
- - Remove any copyright, watermark, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in the Site;
- - Disassemble, decode decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software used in providing, accessing, storing, serving, or viewing the Site;
- - Access, download, transfer or manipulate data or databases comprising the Site using protocols or interfaces other than those provided by Creative Link Local as part of the Site. This includes the use of programming scripts, robots, spiders, crowd-sourced human intelligence, or any other automated method to automatically obtain the contact information of our subscribers and any programming scripts or third-party software or crowd-sourced human intelligence which automatically downloads or copies image or textual content from any portion of the Site;
- - utilize any automated method of contacting subscribers or other users through the Site;
- - have access to or make any use of the source code for the Site;
- - take any action inconsistent with Creative Link Local’s ownership of and rights in the Site and the Software; or
- - Violate any law or regulations concerning data protection.
In addition, by using the Site, you agree:
- - not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, systems resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- - not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s permitted enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- - not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- - not to use, frame of utilize framing techniques to enclose any Creative Link Local trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including the images found on the Site the content of any test or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a webpage) without the express written consent of Creative Link Local;
- - not to create or use false identity on the Site;
- - not to collect or store personal data about others obtained through the Site without their consent; not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to portions of the Site that are restricted from general access;
- - not to post any material that is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or otherwise in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, regulation, ordinance or other means of establishing legal rights and obligations in any geographic area. (only needed if patrons are able to post comments about Creatives)
- - Not to post any copy righted materials unless the copyright is owned by you or you have obtained permission from the copyright holder, which posting shall be deemed consent by you of the publication of such copyrighted materials on the Site;
- - To comply with all applicable laws that relate to your use of or activities on the Site including but not limited to United Stated export restrictions.
Purchase of Goods or Services
When you purchase an item or service, you and the seller enter into a binding contract that both parties are expected to honor. Creative Link Local may provide the vehicle for communication, and all users agree that any such bids are binding obligations once proposed by the seller and accepted by the buyer. The users agree that Creative Link Local is not involved in the actual transaction between buyer and seller and that Creative Link Local is not party to the contract. You will promptly deliver payment for an item or service purchased by you unless (a) the seller fails to meet the material terms of the contract, or (b) you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and any and all content on the Site are protected by copyright and/prother intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of such intellectual property or information or the Site may violate such laws related to their protection. Except as expressly provided herein, Creative Link Local does not grant any express or implied right or license of any kind to you under any patents, copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.